After the Tasker Cli design spec meeting, using Visual Paradigm I made the Java Classes to later be put in the design spec with comment.
We drew up the rough versions of the Java classes that will be going into the design spec.
After the meeting I went away and put the full test cases into the google document that we are containing all the test cases.
James Baker, Robbie Davey and I sat down and planned out the test cases that will be required to the test the server once it is developed.
After speaking to Robbie I went and wrote up the SQL statements that will be used in the database to manage the Team members and the Tasks tables.
Angus sent me an updated version of the GUI we had designed previously in Scene Builder, I then took a screenshot and then put fake text on it to make it look like a working prototype. Once I put this on the Design Spec, i wrote a description just to describe each part of the UI.
I made the use case diagrams for the TaskerMan and TaskerCli to go into the Design Specification, I did this using Visual Paradigm.